Friday, January 09, 2009

The Tagging Game: 7 Facts about me!

1. Despite having a very English accent I am in actual fact Maltese, thus ensuring that a generation of English, Kenyan and Irish students all know where Malta is, that it is not a Colony of the UK and that yes it does have its own language!!

2. I used to live three hours drive from the Masai Mara and 20 minutes drive from a fabulous viewing point overlooking the Great African Rift Valley....do I miss it!!

3. In season 1998/99 I saw every Man Utd home game despite living and teaching in London (I also never missed one minute of school because of it!) I also had a ticket for the Champions League final in Barcelona!! But didn’t go! Do I regret it....

4. I have seen Les Misarables about 18 times and can sing most of the score. Am I a bit sad...

5. I still love The Cure.

6. My daughter is called Elsa...named after the lion cub in Born Free...that was based in Kenya.

7. At the 1994 Finsbury Park Fleadh, I saw Kirsty MacColl and Shane McGowan sing ‘Fairytale of New York’ together...live! It was awesome.


I'll have to have a think about who to send this onto...


No comments: